Is it safe to assume that at 5 wins we are bowling?

Jonnyeagle

I seem to recall that there are GPA requirements or whatnot to get you eligible but it seems like we always hit the criteria.  With that assumption, are there any projections on where the 5 win bowls (aka toliet bowls) are location wise.  Also what time of the year do they play.  Under Seth it seems like our bowls always happen in the most critical week of recruiting.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 hour ago, Jonnyeagle said:

I seem to recall that there are GPA requirements or whatnot to get you eligible but it seems like we always hit the criteria.  With that assumption, are there any projections on where the 5 win bowls (aka toliet bowls) are location wise.  Also what time of the year do they play.  Under Seth it seems like our bowls always happen in the most critical week of recruiting.

dude-stop-michael-jai-white.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There's something like 41 bowl games, so 82 slots.  After all 6 wins teams have been slotted, if there any open slots its goes to the 5 wins teams with the best grades/APR.  UNT was something like #85 in APR last year.  I think we were in the 50's when we used APR to get into bowl in 2016.

• Upvote 1