SL did it

untjim1995

Coach Andy Mac
This post was recognized by Coach Andy Mac!

"monumental"

untjim1995 was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 20 points.

He got that all-important 4th win. He should be so thankful for playing the dregs of FBS in this awesome conference. After all, it just got him an additional year to fail here.

Benford 2.0 rolls onward…

• Upvote 9
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Ray 1
  • RV 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 8
  • Downvote 11
  • Puking Eagle 3

12 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

He got that all-important 4th win. He should be so thankful for playing the dregs of FBS in this awesome conference. After all, it just got him an additional year to fail here.

Benford 2.0 rolls onward…

We'll see how UTSA goes

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Honestly, on what evidence do you base this kind of statement?  At least own up that you're making stuff up.

His opinion....unfortunately it's my opinion also. 

I just have no faith Wren will pull the trigger...maybe I'm wrong.

• Upvote 3
  • RV 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

I am sure Baker has discussed with SL how he plans to correct our problems for next year.  I would GUESS this discussion along with the results of the last two games, prospects on his new coach list, and money all go together in making that final decision.  I don’t envy him .

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Graddean said:

I am sure Baker has discussed with SL how he plans to correct our problems for next year.  I would GUESS this discussion along with the results of the last two games, prospects on his new coach list, and money all go together in making that final decision.  I don’t envy him .

Hasn't that been happening the previous 3 off-seasons? What makes this off-season going into next season so different?

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Honestly, on what evidence do you base this kind of statement?  At least own up that you're making stuff up.

This question could be raised on almost everything posted here. With all due respect this board, and others, are not exactly based on fact based comments.

34 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

You’re free to ignore me…I know it hurts when people tell you what you don’t want to hear

Not a question of what I want to hear, it’s just the broken record that gets old. Someone could post a thread about how great a play was or how much they appreciate a player and you will jump in to piss in their cheerios. Not every post needs your “we suck and nothing will ever change bc I still think it’s 2007 here.” We get it. 

• Upvote 6
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1