Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

🦅🦅🦅North Texas - UTEP ⛏⛏⛏Official Game Thread


Professor Lambeau
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nothing is more infuriating than how we constantly try to run when we are outnumbered in the box. We also consistently run on 2nd and long which is the least efficient play in football.

At least we go for it on 4th down most of the time, if the next coach has Jason Garrett like philosophies as far as field position and risk go it will be one step forward and two steps back.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, akriesman said:

I don't expect the score to hold.   But, USM is tied 10-10 with UTSA at the half.    USM is so short at QB , that they started Frank Gore Jr at QB today.    He did play some QB in High School.

17-10 USM. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With Aune staying in the game it seems that either Seth has given into the fact that he is not going to be back or he already knows he's going to be back. Absolutely no logic to why he's not trying someone different at quarterback. Not sure any other coach in America would be sticking with a quarterback in this situation

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

With Aune staying in the game it seems that either Seth has given into the fact that he is not going to be back or he already knows he's going to be back. Absolutely no logic to why he's not trying someone different at quarterback. Not sure any other coach in America would be sticking with a quarterback in this situation

I mean, the third possibility is SL doesn’t believe the other guys will do better and that Aune is his best chance to win. I get some of you don’t like SL, but he’s not losing intentionally. Even if he knew his status for next year he wouldn’t be doing that. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

I mean, the third possibility is SL doesn’t believe the other guys will do better and that Aune is his best chance to win. I get some of you don’t like SL, but he’s not losing intentionally. Even if he knew his status for next year he wouldn’t be doing that. 

If the quarterback room is actually that bad then that is just one more reason that Seth should not be coming back

  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

If the quarterback room is actually that bad then that is just one more reason that Seth should not be coming back

Amani Gilmore, Jace Ruder, Will Kuehne, Cade Pearson, Kason Martin, Jason Bean, and only Mason Fine had success.

Sure hope Drummond has something, but you'd think if he did he would be given a shot on a day like today.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.