UTEP-UNT prediction

untjim1995

I am torn on this one. UTEP is really pedestrian offensively and our D has improved consistently through the season. On the other hand, UTEP’s strength is their defense and ours has been very inconsistent. Could be quite difficult to establish the run against the Miners, which means we lose.

I think we will lose this one and it seals Littrell’s fate, but I guess I will still wake up at 3am and watch. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, SigmaGreen said:

That’s what I thought too, but then I thought maybe bc UTEP has a god amount of alumni in dfw and they will fill the other half of attendance ….

while it most def will not be a sellout, I do predict UTEP to bring about 5 times the amount SMU does

• Upvote 2

North Texas 24.......UTEP 21

18,500  butts in seats by the 2’nd quarter.    
If students come in from tailgating on “The Hill” make that 21,000.🙄

••• My section of the parking lot where I always park was already full at 1:30.  Lots of UTEP fans are in the old Fouts parking lot tailgating. 

❇️ Watching pre-game warmups & the all green unis & white helmet with wings on each side look damn good. 
••• Bring a windbreaker or sweater.  

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

2 hours ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

UTEP 24

UNT 10

UTEP is better than Rice & Southern Miss. Plus, I think we get out coached in the 4th quarter.

8 to 10K in attendance, but we count it as 15K.

Not really cold enough, but I'll be getting some hot chocolate today. 😁

This attendance prediction is not gonna age well