Who Remembers UNT vs. Houston 2011 Apogee Stadium Opening?

All About UNT

that was a fun game, but i think McNutty got the loudest cheers that game when he scored the TD (I was so happy we scored first). Although i think you could argue the stadium got louder in later years, it was a hyped up day that game.

Was Sumlin the coach for the Coogs that year?

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

that was a fun game, but i think McNutty got the loudest cheers that game when he scored the TD (I was so happy we scored first). Although i think you could argue the stadium got louder in later years, it was a hyped up day that game.

Was Sumlin the coach for the Coogs that year?

There were so many people on the Hill and still tailgating when McNulty scored that TD.

I feel like there could’ve been more, but still a good atmosphere.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

There were so many people on the Hill and still tailgating when McNulty scored that TD.

I feel like there could’ve been more, but still a good atmosphere.

I swear there were at least 5K people tailgating during the game. Most of them students. Still disappointing we didn't sell that game out. Especially, when we had more than enough people RIGHT outside the stadium to do it. 

Edited by UNTcrazy727
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Cute video, but Casey K tore that ass up.

Public House was lit after the game though.

Casey?

Thought it was B.S. that McNulty was put in the game to score that TD.  Came across as a favor for a friend from McCarney.

• Upvote 4