Buffalo (11/15/21)

MCMLXXX

2 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Big time choke actually. 

1 minute ago, denton_days said:

wow huge choke at the end there. GG buffalo.

well...I see the sports-intelligence level of posters hasn't improved...so see ya. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

This is just not a well put together  to team

it seems. Only recruiter one player who can play and have a massive hole in the post. On paper we don’t look good, but I sure hope we can figure it out. 

Wow, really? I am not one for moral victories, but this team fought hard against a really good Buffalo team. I think we could win CUSA again.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

well...I see the sports-intelligence level of posters hasn't improved...so see ya. 

I’m a little confused how you could see it differently. Buffalo played really well down the stretch but we had plenty of chances we should have taken to close them out. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

1 minute ago, Dabulls said:

UB fan here, Y’all got a great team! I understand your frustration, trust me we struggled finishing close games last year. It seems that you have a very skilled and deep team, will be rooting for y’all to make it back into the NCAA tournament. All of you seem like a class act, will be keeping up with your team 

GGs, y'all look damn good. Good test that will serve us well in conference play.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

UB fan here, Y’all got a great team! I understand your frustration, trust me we struggled finishing close games last year. It seems that you have a very skilled and deep team, will be rooting for y’all to make it back into the NCAA tournament. All of you seem like a class act, will be keeping up with your team 

hey thanks for coming too the super pit, sorry we dimmed the lights. 

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

7 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

Good game and good luck the rest of the season