Buffalo (11/15/21)

MCMLXXX

14 minutes ago, drex said:

I am encouraged by the crowd size for the Oklahoma Christian game....hope it surges for this Monday's game.

3,700+ vs. OK Christian should be considered a sell out.

Let's at least double it for Buffalo.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Wish this game was on a weekend vs a Monday but I’ll still be their, I just think a Monday night game might lower the crowd a bit

Hopefully we will get the word out at the football game Saturday, promote the heck out of it and get some people that don't usually follow UNT hoops to come out. 

• Upvote 6

On 11/12/2021 at 9:40 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I want to say we have a big crowd, but I’m not sold yet. Maybe 4-5K, which is definitely a step up, but to be honest it should be WAY higher.

Now when Nevada comes to town, and both teams are playing good, that should be 7-8K considering it’s a Saturday afternoon.

Everyone needs to try and make at least one game to support this team, they deserve it!!!

#PACKTHEPIT 

The Buffalo game being on a Monday night really sucks for us out of towners. But I will be making the trip up for the Nevada game and bringing a group! Hoping for a huge crowd for both games.

• Upvote 2

North Texas vs Buffalo College Basketball Picks, Odds, Predictions 11/15/21

The Buffalo Bulls are averaging 76 points on 41.2 percent shooting and allowing 88 points on 54.2 percent shooting. Jeenathan Williams is averaging 32 points and 8 rebounds, while Ronaldo Segu is averaging 15 points and 2 rebounds. Josh Mballa is the third double-digit scorer and David Skogman is dishing 1 assist. The Buffalo Bulls are shooting 17.9 percent from beyond the arc and 83.3 percent from the free throw line. The Buffalo Bulls are allowing 40 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 35 rebounds per game.

The North Texas Mean Green are averaging 84 points on 54.8 percent shooting and allowing 53 points on 42 percent shooting. Taylor Perry is averaging 22 points and 1 rebound, while Thomas Bell is averaging 14 points and 3 assists. JJ Murray is the third double-digit scorer and Mardrez McBride is grabbing 3 rebounds. The North Texas Mean Green are shooting 34.5 percent from beyond the arc and 46.2 percent from the free throw line. The North Texas Mean Green are allowing 41.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 35 rebounds per game.

The Bulls are 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 road games and 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall. The Mean Green are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games and 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall. The under is 7-2 in Bulls last 9 overall. The over is 3-1-1 in Mean Green last 5 Monday games.

The Buffalo Bulls will have the best player on the floor in this game, and they hung around with Michigan in their opener, which should give them confidence. The jury is still out on the North Texas Mean Green, as they had a cupcake season opener and are still trying to figure out a consistent rotation. On the road or not, Buffalo should cruise with another dominating showing from Williams.

read more:  https://sportschatplace.com/college-basketball-picks/2021/11/14/north-texas-vs-buffalo-college-basketball-picks-odds-predictions-11-15-21/

• Upvote 1

Buffalo Bulls message board on UNT contest: 

https://ubfan.com/bb/index.php?/topic/7167-buffalo-north-texas/

Posted 2 hours ago

I live in Houston these days, so I made the 4 hour drive north and I'll be lucky enough to see the game. Denton is a nice town with a historic town center. Much nicer than I expected. My first UB basketball game in almost a decade.🤠

(Full disclosure. I'm often not the best of luck for UB teams)

Edited by Coach Andy Mac
  • Upvote 1