Jon Gruden

MeanGreen_MBA

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Is he an option if we choose to make a change. He would recruit like crazy and is a QB whisperer. 

I’m a bit of a gambler which is why I’ve been one of the proponents of hiring Art Briles on this board. Despite my gambling nature, Gruden needs a yearlong apology tour at the least before he could be hired. The mess is just way too fresh.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 6

21 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Is he an option if we choose to make a change. He would recruit like crazy and is a QB whisperer. 

😮 The thought of Gruden having patience to develop an 18 year old QB with raw talent to a quality FBS level QB makes me laugh.  It would be a great SNL skit if more people were familiar with how football coach culture has changed though the years.  (If he was hired and experienced success before it imploded we might get some great 8:40 bits from 1310 The Ticket).  Even if he could one disgruntled failed but formerly highly valued recruit making allegations,  kills the program and makes it a no go almost all QBs with options for at least 5 years.  Whether the alleged mistreatment is true or not the stupid audacity to hire this guy means the AD has to go when Gruden goes.  Hopefully you were just trolling for a laugh.  Oh, I get it now.   Okay, okay bring in Art Briles if we are this desperate.  

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Yes, and we could hire Bobby Petrino as OC and Rick Neuheisel as QB Coach.  It would be awesome

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Art briles you could maybe make a case for not knowing or something or whatever… Gruden though??? Openly racist? Sending explicit photos of cheerleaders through company emails?? Hell no. Never. I seriously can’t tell if this is a troll or not.

Edited by denton_days
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1