Good Luck To The UTSA Roadrunners

FirefightnRick

3 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

They have a solid shot at running the table this season.  I hope they beat UTEP on national tv tonight,  go 9-0 and make our conference respectable and proud!

Rick

I hope we ruin their undefeated season. I wish them all bad things....

DAR TV: The 10 Greatest Chappelle's Show Characters

Those birds and their season make me wish our leadership didn't saddled with Littrell for so long. The coaching change can't get here fast enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mike Jackson said:

I want them to come to Denton and go down in flames.   (Preferably with an Interim HC on our sidelines highlighting their failure and the start of our rebuild).  They can win out the rest of the season in dominate fashion for the perception of our new conference.

I hope Traylor turns out to be their Littrell... wins with the players that he inherits, but can't bring in guys (coaches/players) to keep winning. No way UTSA will ever be able to buyout Traylor's $28 million contract if he tanks.

• Upvote 2