Deion Sanders, Kellen Moore on list of coaches connected to TCU search

El Paso Eagle

5 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

eight openings so far, sure more on the way.  I sure we will get the line well we could not find someone to fill the position so we will go with SL in the foreseeable future.

Boycott games next season if that happens

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 3

44 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

eight openings so far, sure more on the way.  I sure we will get the line well we could not find someone to fill the position so we will go with SL in the foreseeable future.

Do you thin GA Southern would have got Helton if they were in the mix with other schools?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

I hope the suggestion is not to boycott North Texas games.  Too many of our "fans" are doing this already.  

You think attendance is bad now? It will be worse if a potential 2 win Littrell is allowed to coach another season. The Athletic Department gets what it deserves if they allow a 2 win, 6th year head coach to keep his job when just about every facet of this team is a dumpster fire. I've seen what I need to see from Littrell as have many other fans. 

Edited by UNT Texas Hooligan
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1