Uniforms for Saturday

Victorygreen04

11 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Yep not a fan of the sleeve stripes.  Also the green v-neck collar is a nice touch.  Add small eagles on the pants hips and these are perfect road uniforms.  IMO  [For those who disagree remember an eagle on the hips would help differentiate from Oregon]

I also like the fact it say Mean Green on the jersey. This is our brand and we need to have it on the jerseys. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Hmmm, I am seeing our earliest version in 2016 and Oregon's in 2017.  Besides, they aren't the same, and Argyle HS might want in on this debate.

Boys Varsity Football - Argyle High School - Argyle, Texas - Football - Hudl

Then again, all three are different, so who really cares.  We should have never let the "Flying Worm" logo go.

10 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Also, throwback to when we had Brett absolutely killing it as the head creative designer. There isn't anything wrong with the one we have now but its been a clear difference since Brett left

https://www.behance.net/gallery/68631915/UNT-Football-Uniforms-Fortnite-Series-by-Brett-Gemas

Just noticed he is no longer with Houston and working for a private firm.  He did a fantastic job when he was here, so it is no surprise that his career has taken off.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Hmmm, I am seeing our earliest version in 2016 and Oregon's in 2017.  Besides, they aren't the same, and Argyle HS might want in on this debate.

Boys Varsity Football - Argyle High School - Argyle, Texas - Football - Hudl

Then again, all three are different, so who really cares.  We should have never let the "Flying Worm" logo go.

Gotta look a little further. They have a version of the wing in 2012. Either way, I ain’t mad at it. I love the winged helmet. 

• Upvote 1