Uniforms for Saturday

Victorygreen04

5 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

…and the Green helmet with White eagle wings/tail in the same style.

Unless you are talking about the green helmet with the white full diving eagle on both sides, you are describing a helmet they haven’t done.  Closest thing was in the bowl game against Troy when they sported the green helmets with the chrome wings.  

• Upvote 4

On 11/3/2021 at 7:48 PM, UNT 90 Grad said:

Unless you are talking about the green helmet with the white full diving eagle on both sides, you are describing a helmet they haven’t done.  Closest thing was in the bowl game against Troy when they sported the green helmets with the chrome wings.  

I saw a picture in this forum of replica helmets that suggest otherwise.  Did they produce a replica collectible and never wear them?

These are definitely my favorite road uniforms.  I think should have the face mask painted silver.  But I would want to see a mock up before I stake my reputation on that suggestion.  Also I think a small eagle on the pants hips would be nice.

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

6 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I like the look but like these juries better

image.png.38097a3bf21ca8075cb41c380a825709.png

Yep not a fan of the sleeve stripes.  Also the green v-neck collar is a nice touch.  Add small eagles on the pants hips and these are perfect road uniforms.  IMO  [For those who disagree remember an eagle on the hips would help differentiate from Oregon]

• Upvote 1