NCAA '05 roster download.....

Some guy over on another message board received the game early and is working on the rosters as we speak. Rosters should be ready for download by the time we get the game in DFW.

DOWNLOAD(must register) at:

http://www.maddennation.com

Discussion Link(register to view):

http://www.maddenmania.com/forums/showthre...ead.php?t=53405

Just 2 more days!!!

Edited by Got5onIt

Guest ipEAGLE

Whats your problem coach?! What have I done at Maddenmania.... show me a post. I mean come on... its a message board. And yes, I know about bans... etc. What is your deal?

Guest e-bone

It's better to bring it up here instead of at MM and make NT look worse by having this argument there.

I just think people were getting tired of having NT shoved in their faces in every post. Your signature is good enough to let people know you are a fan of the Mean Green.

Guest ipEAGLE

A simple PM would work fine. Im waiting. If I hear something being said about NT, I respond. Is that a crime?

Edited by ipEAGLE

I just think people were getting tired of having NT shoved in their faces in every post. Your signature is good enough to let people know you are a fan of the Mean Green.

That's pretty much it. Homerism is great over here, and over there will get on people's nerves real quick. No big deal though, it's fine.

Guest e-bone

how do you download the stuff and put it on xbox?

You need an Action Replay to download rosters on the xbox. Best Buy is the only place I've seen to consistently have it in stock.

You need an Action Replay to download rosters on the xbox. Best Buy is the only place I've seen to consistently have it in stock.

Try Ebay.

Couldn't find a SharkPort anywhere locally so I ended up buying one off ebay.........