For Those That Hate Black Jerseys

emmitt01

I don’t like wearing anything that isn’t school colors. Green and white should be it in my eyes as I believe in tradition and never breaking it. 

Uniforms don’t change how you play as much as many of us somehow think they do…and i say this as someone who is very superstitious about football lol

Edited by MeanGreen4Life1998
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 5
  • Downvote 2

58 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I don’t hate them, but we never wear green jerseys which is odd considering we are the Mean Green. 

This is what drove me crazy about our Men's basketball unis for about a decade. I swear we only wore green a handful of times between 2008-2018. 

Thank God, McCasland finally got us a nice looking set! 

• Upvote 4

Let’s review…

Singing glory to the green

Singing glory to the white

Get back to me when that changes.

North Texas not only uses green as one of two school colors, we use the word “green” in our nickname (for verification, check the south end zone).

GO MEAN GREEN      (See)

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

In less they have changed it, the official colors are green and white with black and grey as acceptable accent colors...this was the pronouncement in 1988 from the athletic department.  I was at the meeting where this was discussed and the decision made.

• Upvote 3

Yes, they need to figure out/remember what our primary color is and has always been.

1 hour ago, rcade said:

UNT has three official school colors: green, white and black. One of these days UNT is going to figure out that green should always be the dominant color on our primary athletic uninforms.

Our primary color is UNT green, specifically Pantone 356*, for print on coated paper. For uncoated paper use Pantone 355 or the CMYK mix shown below. For online use, the UNT hex color is #00853E. Our secondary colors are black, white and the green shades used in our theme art, PMS 354 and PMS 362.

Edited by UNTLifer

3 hours ago, greenjoe said:

Let’s review…

Singing glory to the green

Singing glory to the white

Get back to me when that changes.

North Texas not only uses green as one of two school colors, we use the word “green” in our nickname (for verification, check the south end zone).

GO MEAN GREEN      (See)

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 1