One more week!!

On 11/2/2021 at 11:56 AM, BillySee58 said:

And somehow we still haven’t released our full non-conference schedule. Feel good about that showing at Arkansas this weekend though.

LSU-Alexandria officially added to the schedule (we’ve known about that one in the schedule thread for a while). We’re currently sitting at 12 non-conference games. Considering they didn’t officially announce anything or release a press release that the non-conference schedule is completed and released, I’m still expecting a 13th game until we hear otherwise.

• Upvote 1

Not sure I'll be able to listen to our first game, but it's really great to be entering the season with so much hope.  Last March's run through the CUSA Tournament and then knocking off the Boilers was perhaps my fondest sports moment of all time.  Certainly was the best NT related moment.

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Anyone else can’t access your tickets? I would’ve loved if the athletic department told us they were gonna do Covid restrictions, but here we are.

I got a phone call a couple weeks ago, and I know of other season ticket holders who did as well.  

It’s a league rule, so I’m not sure how lambasting the athletic department is warranted.  

• Upvote 7

What are the COVID restrictions?  Can’t find them listed for the super pit. 
(Didn’t get a call that I know of.)

GMG!

Edited by NTEdgex2

1 hour ago, emmitt01 said:

I got a phone call a couple weeks ago, and I know of other season ticket holders who did as well.  

It’s a league rule, so I’m not sure how lambasting the athletic department is warranted.  

It's a league rule to not allow season ticket holders access to their tickets?  What is the league rule?

Edited by UNTLifer

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

It's a league rule to not allow season ticket holders access to their tickets?  What is the league rule?

I was referring to the “COVID restrictions.”   

I was moved from about Row F to Row N.  If I remember the phone call correctly, the first 6 rows or so are restricted.  

I have no idea why people can’t access their tickets.  Mine were sent via email and I was able to put them in my iphone wallet.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Yeah I didn’t get anything, and just saw CUSA was the reason

Ridiculous 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

37 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I was referring to the “COVID restrictions.”   

I was moved from about Row F to Row N.  If I remember the phone call correctly, the first 6 rows or so are restricted.  

I have no idea why people can’t access their tickets.  Mine were sent via email and I was able to put them in my iphone wallet.

Thanks for the clarification.  I thought I was missing something.