What comes around?

El Paso Eagle

As has been discussed quite a bit, LaTech has felt too-good to be associated with ULM and Louisiana and now they could be screwed; Karma?

UTEP for years has felt that NMSU was not worthy to be in a league with them and laughed when NMSU had to go independent; Karma?

Good ole SMU -- Suddenly people are saying they not only did not stand in the way, but supported or move. Personally I think they had other motives. They truly do not think their days remaining in the AAC are long. I think their efforts to "help" us are so when/if the Big 12 opportunity comes other schools couldn't use the same "your in the same area as TCU" argument.  

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was just looking over what was the main La Tech fan board. (It appears there is now a second board which has further split their fans.) Their AD was on the radio and said they had contacted EVERY other FBS conference, repeated, and no one is going to invite them and thus they are going to be in CUSA for a number of years more. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, VideoEagle said:

I was just looking over what was the main La Tech fan board. (It appears there is now a second board which has further split their fans.) Their AD was on the radio and said they had contacted EVERY other FBS conference, repeated, and no one is going to invite them and thus they are going to be in CUSA for a number of years more. 

Big fish in a small pond.