UNT vs Southern Miss Watching Parties Thread

UNT 90 Grad

UNT is starting the week as 4.5 point favorites over USM.  Which watching party will you attend?
708497713_UNTFootballWatchingParty-USM.jpg.dcb1c5ce744eda44cdd17951485c96c0.jpgimage.png.98a21c5c9a5f13ae6898f15164e6735b.png

image.png.45478650674078339cec83ca010d38f7.png

Want to cheer for the Mean Green with fellow fans? Join us for our football watch parties across DFW, hosted by UNT alumni. You’ll even have the chance to win some alumni swag!

CHANNEL: ESPN 3/+

LOCATIONS:

-Reservoir, 1001 Foch St., Fort Worth, TX 76107

-Cassaro Winery, 704 W Main St, Ovilla, TX 75154

-Fuzzy's Taco Shop, 709 W. Exchange Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
Removed Killarney’s because they are shutting down. ☹️

On 11/1/2021 at 9:27 AM, UNTLifer said:

Umm, shouldn't there be one in Denton?

I saw confirmation that the Denton Chapter is not hosting football watching parties for the rest of the year.  

We do have folks from Denton County come to the Collin County watching parties.  Just take the highway of your choice to US 75 (Central Expressway) and we’ll be at the Fuzzy’s at Exchange Parkway.  

3 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I saw confirmation that the Denton Chapter is not hosting football watching parties for the rest of the year.  

We do have folks from Denton County come to the Collin County watching parties.  Just take the highway of your choice to US 75 (Central Expressway) and we’ll be at the Fuzzy’s at Exchange Parkway.  

I don't think it is that big a deal if the alumni association hosts or not, but I have always found it surprising that so few local establishments advertise showing the game.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

I don't think it is that big a deal if the alumni association hosts or not, but I have always found it surprising that so few local establishments advertise showing the game.

I wholeheartedly agree.  These streamed games are a little trickier to set up, but that fact could also drive additional business from people that don’t want the hassle. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

Eastside always has the game on, streaming or otherwise - i was there last Saturday to watch the Rice game - even if it's not a party. The TV sitch isn't perfect and there's no sound, but it's a blast watching with such a pro-NT crowd at a pro-NT place in the heart of little D.

Yep.  Support Eastside.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, All About UNT said:

Confirmed today that they will have the game on TV. It's not an Alumni Association event but nonetheless for Dentonites and/or anyone who wants to trek to the motherland the game will be on at Eastside right off the square. It is bar none my favorite place to watch a North Texas game and to be surrounded by fellow Mean Green fans. Plus the place is owned by one of our greatest fans and alumni.

East Side Denton
(940) 218-1401
https://maps.app.goo.gl/2UmDo5jnmWbvLp7b6

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2021 at 4:22 PM, UNT 90 Grad said:

Just heard from the owner of Killarney’s that they are shutting down.  I’m looking for another place to host in Collin County.  

Good news for Killarney’s fans.  I drove by this morning and they now have signs on the doors that say they plan to reopen in January.  

@Big Z - I thought you’d want to know.