North Texas - Rice Official Game Thread

2 minutes ago, MeanGreen2019 said:

Meanwhile, UNT men’s basketball is playing Arkansas in an exhibition game. Their last update that I saw says they were winning 13-12. God, I can’t wait for basketball season

We’ve gone ice cold and are down 25-13. 

3 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Emotion is part of the game. Perhaps another sport would be better for your pearl clutching. 

This might be one of the absolutely most stupid post I've ever seen following sports on forums for many many years. Quit trying to justify stupid plays and lack of discipline or players who are not near as good as they think they are. Simply stupid

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

On 10/27/2021 at 10:23 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’d think Wren wants to get a series with the new B12 team in Houston, but I agree on the cusa part. Even bring back games against ULL or Troy

WTH kind of grab 🍑 arrangement do they have going on?  Can anyone confirm that is what is going on?  Who okayed it?  Drawing 350k for part time work?  No wonder unpaid athletes aren’t listening to him full time with discipline.

Just now, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

It's almost comical how bad this team is. Are we as fans getting punk'd or something? This team honestly reminds me of the mid to late 2000's Raiders that were actively finding ways to lose games.

You are correct. If he is still the coach after this year it proves Wren and Neal are not as good as we hoped

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

This might be one of the absolutely most stupid post I've ever seen following sports on forums for many many years. Quit trying to justify stupid plays and lack of discipline or players who are not near as good as they think they are. Simply stupid

I’ve already said the kids should know better by now that it’s going to be a penalty? But expecting these guys to never get excited, talk trash, etc during a sport where you hit each other for 48 minutes is an absolute absurd ideology. 

• Upvote 3
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2