Uniform combo vs. Rice

Victorygreen04

Hopefully it's just a classy way of equipment people admitting that they are in over their heads and subtly tendering their resignations.

Possibly they can gain employment at schools that they actually care about, and maybe those colleges will give them carte blanche to jack around ad nauseum.

I really don't care, as long as its not here.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Reminds me of these monstrosities.  

image.png.d08b398c4470eb03fb184053c96c1339.png

I'm now convinced they feel our regular unis are too damaged to wear anymore. I just wish they would come out and say it rather than ignoring everyone asking about them on social media. 

Oh my you are right hahaha, but still better than throwbacks

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Aren’t these throwbacks with a black helmet? 

Yes, this week's hodgepodge is white 1967 jerseys with a diving eagle glued on the neckline, paired with generic black pants and an undesirable black helmet. It's not gaudy ugly, it just looks poor.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ADLER said:

Yes, this week's hodgepodge is white 1967 jerseys with a diving eagle glued on the neckline, paired with generic black pants and an undesirable black helmet. It's not gaudy ugly, it just looks poor.

Aren’t the generic black pants a throwback tip of the hat to Darrell Dickey’s tip of the hat to Academy Sports & Outdoors?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, ADLER said:

I think we are in white pants based on the original post.  The only black is the helmets.

• Upvote 2