DRC prediction -- UNT always seems to find a way to beat Rice and will do so again

Brett Vito

6 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

Cheerios belongs in a bowl.

This year, at least, North Texas does not belong in a bowl.

“Having said that”, if North Texas goes to a bowl, I’ll be there.

If NT miraculously went 6-6 for the season beating both UTEP and UTSA, they would certainly deserve a bowl. 

Not going to happen, but there is no question they would be bowl worthy. 

• Upvote 1

I hope NT wins the game. I am resigned to the fact that WB will not fire SL before the end of the season, barring something outside of the field happening. Winning at least say -3 games for the season makes the crater for the next coach look a little less horrible and might improve the kind of candidate available.

At even odds I would not bet money on NT winning as that is likely a bad investment, but I do think this team will catch one or two opponents before the season ends. USM and Rice seem the most likely victims.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations to @Brett Vito for graduating from being blamed for losses because you chose us to win to provoking fans through your pick to consider whether winning is a good idea or not.

By my count, you are 7-0 on your picks this year (you may have picked us to win one other but I don't recall it). Let's make it 8 in a row and leave the rest to those in control of what happens next.

GMG

• Haha 2

Our WR group was already thin.   Now, one or two of them have to play in the secondary because it is even more thin that the WR's ?

The coaching has been very poor.   But, all these injuries are making it far more difficult.    It's a lost season all around.  But, the injuries don't excuse the lack of discipline and motivation.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Until this post and link, you were my friend.  Now I hate you!  I took my family to that Rice game.  How embarrassing!  Did I mention that I hate you?

It's okay.  I went to the game as well and hated myself for years afterwards.

• Haha 2
  • Ray 1