SL Weekly Press Conference 10/26/21

Big Z

33 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

Are we certain that Seth is gone at the end of the year?

I think so but I’m just glad he no longer poses a threat to our ability to come out on top in conference re-alignment. 1-11 or 7-6, either way our performance hasn’t prevented us from the opportunity to move up conferences.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Has he ever said anything different in these press conferences? Think we can just stop having these for the remainder of the year. I'm perfectly fine not hearing from mumbles until his farewell note at the end of the season. 

The most predictable Bingo game we could ever play.

19 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

We're now entering the easy part of our schedule.  

@Rice 3-4

@USM 1-6

UTEP 6-1

FIU 1-6

UTSA 7-0

We may see another few wins but hopefully leadership has seen enough to know that a late season winning streak isn't going keep Seth. 

L @ Rice

W @ USM

L vs UTEP

W @ FIU

L vs UTSA

I do not see a late season winning streak in our future. Do You? 

4 hours ago, NorthTexan95 said:

We're now entering the easy part of our schedule.  

@Rice 3-4

@USM 1-6

UTEP 6-1

FIU 1-6

UTSA 7-0

We may see another few wins but hopefully leadership has seen enough to know that a late season winning streak isn't going keep Seth. 

You make a fair point but do consider that we are so depleted at certain positions that we may be forced to play Ironman football. I know that 18 penalties are beyond excusable but there is an awful lot of youth on the field this year.

4 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

He at least seemed a little more upbeat than last week.  It was like someone stole his dog last week.

It always makes me giggle when he rubs his hand over his entire face before answering when Brett asks him a question.  It's like all he can do to keep from reaching over and strangling him.

This always struck me as odd.  Like, why is he so annoyed at Vito?  I think all of Vito’s questions are pertinent & he’s far from combative when asking them….  But yeah, you can see Littrell loathes having to answer any of his questions.