How bad could the score of the UTSA game become?

casual fan

10 hours ago, greenminer said:

I love the idea of spoiling their season.  Didn't they do that to us in their first year?

probably won't happen, but let's play the game and see what transpires.

UTSA is averaging about 40 points per game and they have shut out 2 teams.  They beat Rice 45-0.  It won't be easy upsetting them.    They have outscored their opponents by an average of 21 points per game this season.  While I'm not big on a moral victory, it's better than being blown out.

• Upvote 1

Not worried about it.  I do like UNT’s future in passing UTSA in wins (again) & all our venues in the Mean Green Village gives many of us that confidence.  UNT had most all our venues in place when applying for AAC membership while Commissioner Aresco said some schools could only promise they’d catch theirs up.  

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Don't we have three more losses before we worry about that one?   This was a first for me last week when I was getting my blue parking past out I saw I had two more home games to go.  In the past it would make me sad I only two home games left, this time I was sad because we have two more home games.   How times have changed.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

Don't we have three more losses before we worry about that one?   This was a first for me last week when I was getting my blue parking past out I saw I had two more home games to go.  In the past it would make me sad I only two home games left, this time I was sad because we have two more home games.   How times have changed.

We have 5 more losses to worry about until then

• Sad 1