North Texas - Liberty Official Game Thread

15 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I don’t know what is more embarrassing, that we are going to lose this game or the clown booing over and over and over on the game feed. Catch Seth after the game but don’t boo our own players jerk. You’re probably too scared to confront Seth anyway so you gotta act an ass in the stands where they can’t get you.

These days, I don’t care if the players are booed. They are no longer armatures and let’s not pretend that these guys are kids. 

Edited by Travis
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, NTXDJ said:

Have you seen the box score from Liberty's loss to ULM?  Willis threw three interceptions, and they lost to UL-Monroe!  This game isn't even their worst of the year.

That just makes it worse. ULM forced multiple turnovers and beat this team. Willis could close his eyes and turn his back and toss it to a wide open WR for a TD in this game.

1 hour ago, Travis said:

These days, I don’t care if the players are booed. The are no longer armatures and let’s not pretend that these guys are kids. 

These aren’t pros that get drafted. They picked this school. Maybe you want to give them another reason to find another place to play but I sure as hell don’t. It makes zero sense to make UNT students of which most will become fellow alumni resent the school we are supposed to love. You can tell Seth to go to hell, bitch the refs and opposing players up and down the field all day long but you absolutely do not boo our own players.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Udomann said:

For all its worth, Aune didn't lose us this game.

Certainly a couple... Uh.   Questionable plays. But he showed a LOT of growth

We’re watching two completely different games then. If Liberty D could catch, Aune would have 7 interceptions by now. 

Just now, Cr1028 said:

These aren’t pros that get drafted. They picked this school. Maybe you want to give them another reason to find another place yo play but I sure as hell don’t. It makes zero sense to make UNT students of which most will become fellow alumni resent the school we are supposed to love. You can tell Seth to go to hell, bitch the refs and opposing players up and down the field all day long but you absolutely do not boo our own players.

They are grown men who play D1. If they can’t handle a boo from a fan, man I don’t know what to say but bye Felicia. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, C Rod said:

We’re watching two completely different games then. If Liberty D could catch, Aune would have 7 interceptions by now. 

How many of those are on the receiver corps? That's certainly who I put blame on.

Can't do much throwing if your receivers can't even catch covid-delta

Edited by Udomann
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Travis said:

They are grown men who play D1. If they can’t handle a boo from a fan, man I don’t know what to say but bye Felicia. 

Nice, I’m sure they appreciate the hell out of your support There are reasons that we are considered a football coaching graveyard, this type of attitude is one. Go ahead and get a good old fashioned Dickey-era team vs fans feud going. We deserve it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1