IT IS OFFICIAL UNT TO the AAC!

Coach Andy Mac

Just now, UNTLifer said:

I don't believe it.  You guys can't stay off our board.  Secretly you love us, know you need us and are celebrating our long awaited union.

SMU needs North Texas?  Aside from the almost assured victory I'm struggling to see the rationale.

And as far as not believing it well.... all I can say is I'm feeling 1000% better about where SMU will be in a near future from an ironclad source.

The year or two left in the AAC will be a positive springboard.  And we're not the only ones leaving but I think its pretty easy to tell who the others are.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, SMU2006 said:

SMU needs North Texas?  Aside from the almost assured victory I'm struggling to see the rationale.

And as far as not believing it well.... all I can say is I'm feeling 1000% better about where SMU will be in a near future from an ironclad source.

The year or two left in the AAC will be a positive springboard.  And we're not the only ones leaving but I think its pretty easy to tell who the others are.

LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SMU2006 said:

Be very very careful. You might want to check your Pride at the door.  We might just pull a UCF on you guys in the next year or two. Just saying. 

A little humility on our side would be appreciated as well.  

Edited by meangreenbob
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, SMU2006 said:

You going to have a sell out tonight? That’s your only issue!

22 minutes ago, SMU2006 said:

Agreed.  As soon as Kansas, Iowa St, West Virginia, and OK State bolt, I think you are part of the next group to get the call up to the G6.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, SMU2006 said:

It's funny because I've seen other SMU fans with "ironclad" sources say they're not going anywhere for awhile unless there's more unforeseen shuffling at the P5 level.  

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

Just like with CUSA, the top 3 in the AAC will be leaving. UNT will be in CUSA 2.0 

Sort of, yes.  But remember when we joined CUSA everyone said, "this is Sun Belt 2.0"?  Only one of those schools is coming with us: FAU. This feels like another step removed for me from the Sun Belt. Let's all just enjoy this and root our you know what's off for the Green Wave tonight.

• Upvote 2