Just Saying .. we're not there yet

El Paso Eagle

Not to dampen spirts, and I hope this is a done deal but as far as I can tell were not in the AAC yet.

Let's some of the fans from SMU act like spoiled twats and let other schools in CUSA and the Sun Belt make their jabs at us and the other schools.

Let's focus on the potential and stay away from making parting shots before were actually invited.  

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

Even if the SMU donor rumors are true, if you are letting big donors bully you, you may as well resign as a president. You were appointed to do a job by a board that may or may not include big donors, but either way, you do your job. Surely this was run past the various avenues before asking the teams to request membership. Maybe some donors are concerned, but they obviously weren't big enough to block this from getting out. This is usually a rubber stamp process at this point, as it was for the Big 12 additions a couple months ago. Same process.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

I swear, some of you would be a real bummer to hang out at a bar with.  

“You know that really attractive girl you’ve been talking to all night?  She says she’d love to continue talking and have a drink at your place.”

”Really??!  Wait, nevermind, she’ll probably just leave after we talk for a while…totally not worth it”

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

“You know that really attractive girl you’ve been talking to all night?  She says she’d love to continue talking and have a drink at your place.”

”Really??!  Wait, nevermind, she’ll probably just leave after we talk for a while…totally not worth it”

😆

• Upvote 1

• El Paso Eagle changed the title to Just Saying .. we're not there yet
5 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Good analogy

We need Dr. Phil, NT has one of the most beaten down fan bases around.   Any good news has got to be wrong.  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

• Haha 1