BB hot ticket?

Wag Tag

From a crowd standpoint I could see the BB program getting immediate increase attendance with the AAC. I will probably get a little sentimental when I go see Temple, Memphis and Wichita State in the pit. Hell maybe even when SMU shows up. With the increase in revenue and donations is it time to put the Arena up front? GMG 

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1

14 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

From a crowd standpoint I could see the BB program getting immediate increase attendance with the AAC. I will probably get a little sentimental when I go see Temple, Memphis and Wichita State in the pit. Hell maybe even when SMU shows up. With the increase in revenue and donations is it time to put the Arena up front? GMG 

I was one of 10,700 fans who showed up in the fabulous Super Pit for a “Run Sonny Run” edition of SMU basketball.
 It was an exciting game heard with fans roaring their approval in the Super Pit. An SMU fraternity showed en mass with some of them sitting in the aisles.  
 I can still see “AD” Hayden Fry taking spirit banners down at floor level since they were not allowed.  
UNT won the game this night.

• Upvote 2