UNT TO AAC

denton_days

7 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I really hope we don't detach ourselves from you guys. I would consider it a mistake.  

Unfortunately they have absolutely 0 market, something that the AAC was wanting. I love playing LT because it's a nice travel and good fans. Hopefully, if these rumors and stuff stays true, we schedule them in OOC play.

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
Spelling
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, SMU2006 said:

Absolutely didn't.  COVID brah.  It happened to a ton of schools last year.

I’m so sorry.   Get ready for this kind of idiot fan from this particular school.   An ounce of success, and they’re national champs that everyone is scared to play.  They’re athletics toddlers, still learning how the world works.   Outside of their dumb fans (which try to, but don’t speak for all of them), UTSA is a nice addition.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

UTSA and SMU fans arguing on a North Texas site? I already love this

lol.  the future is bright!  Also, side note.  Assuming this is NTSN on twitter, they are looking for you to speak in the alliance twitter chat as a rep for UNT.  

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I’m so sorry.   Get ready for this kind of idiot fan from this particular school.   An ounce of success, and they’re national champs that everyone is scared to play.  They’re athletics toddlers, still learning how the world works.   Outside of their dumb fans (which try to, but don’t speak for all of them), UTSA is a nice addition.

Apologies I didnt mean to come off rude, but that rubbed me wrong last year.  Everyone was looking forward to matchup and those shenanigans came up.  

• Upvote 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

Just now, Rowdy said:

Apologies I didnt mean to come off rude, but that rubbed me wrong last year.  Everyone was looking forward to matchup and those shenanigans came up.  

Cheers man.

UNT only played 9 games last year.   Pretty sure Covid jacked up all kinds of schedules.  A SMU VS UTSA bowl game of some sort would likely have me in attendance.  I hope both of y’all keep winning & make it happen!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mean Green Matt said:

Coastal, Appy, Liberty, and probably Lafayette. 

I mean, backfill with a bunch of ranked/really good teams…. Not a bad idea.   That’s why it probably won’t happen.  #Judy’d.   Be on the lookout for another letter (this time, without Smatresk’s signature!) asking to regionalize with the SBC.

• Upvote 1