Attendance at Liberty?

Side.Show.Joe

15 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

No. Things need to be turned around.  Sucking is still sucking regardless of what conference patch is sewn to our players jerseys.  

Yes, Littrell still needs to go, and I now believe he will be going. Baker and Smat have secured us a nice landing spot in the AAC. With that in mind, Baker and Smat have proven to me that they are on the case, will deal with Littrell, and work on our next hire.

Plus, they players need to see we still care, and do still support them. The AAC needs to see our fans can come back together and support our program even under stressful conditions. SMU would absolutely hate seeing our fans fill Apogee at their attendance level when our record is 1-5 and they are undefeated. If our AAC invitation is officially extended before Saturday, we should all show up with North Texas P6 signs and really make SMU mad.

I know some on here didn't appreciate my consent rants. If he saw them, I'm sure Wren wouldn't like them. But I believe the greatest sin a fan can commit against their program is apathy. If you yell and throw fits at least it shows you care. And doesn't everyone want to conference with programs that really care about their football?

Let's celebrate our move and support the players as we move towards the end of this season. Let's come together.

32 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Yes, Littrell still needs to go, and I now believe he will be going. Baker and Smat have secured us a nice landing spot in the AAC. With that in mind, Baker and Smat have proven to me that they are on the case, will deal with Littrell, and work on our next hire.

Plus, they players need to see we still care, and do still support them. The AAC needs to see our fans can come back together and support our program even under stressful conditions. SMU would absolutely hate seeing our fans fill Apogee at their attendance level when our record is 1-5 and they are undefeated. If our AAC invitation is officially extended before Saturday, we should all show up with North Texas P6 signs and really make SMU mad.

I know some on here didn't appreciate my consent rants. If he saw them, I'm sure Wren wouldn't like them. But I believe the greatest sin a fan can commit against their program is apathy. If you yell and throw fits at least it shows you care. And doesn't everyone want to conference with programs that really care about their football?

Let's celebrate our move and support the players as we move towards the end of this season. Let's come together.

I get it. But the change that must happen doesn't need to be assumed and slept on. Rest your pitchfork, but remember where you sit it down.  

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1