No radio interview?

meangreen11

21 minutes ago, NM Green said:

Sad we made it look better than the cess pool it is. 

“Comeback fell short blah blah blah….”

come one come all football players put together a team that desires to play to the bone against Liberty, the best team we will face all season. 

walk on grab a helmet and crush it.

GMG

Makes me long for the “green team” from Dickey’s last years.

Just now, Side.Show.Joe said:

Nothing in this interview is encouraging. His comments at around 6:02 are very disappointing. I wish he would just do the right thing and step down. He can't win. His program is over.

I wish he would too, but he's kind of in between a rock and a hard place. He needs to rebound and show that he still has value as a coach, but in staying to try and prove himself, he just makes himself look worse. 

We owe literell nothing except the money. He’s doesn’t deserve to wear the wings anymore. He doesn’t deserve UNT and our Mean Green Pride. 

Cut Him Wren. Every day you keep him around brings the slicing knife closer to you. 

GMG

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Nothing in this interview is encouraging. His comments at around 6:02 are very disappointing. I wish he would just do the right thing and step down. He can't win. His program is over.

That’s BS, they’ve quit it’s clear 

Seth is lying to himself 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

That’s BS, they’ve quit it’s clear 

Seth is lying to himself 

I mean, surely he can sense the difference in energy levels from 2018 to now, right?  Surely he doesn’t think these guys are fired up & ready to play like they were in 2017?

If UTSA had this team pinned deep down 5 with 1:06 left, this team would likely just run 3 times up the middle & punt.  
There’s a huge difference in players playing because they love the game (the “no quit” we’re seeing now), VS a team that shows up ready to kick the opposing team’s a** up & down the field, and when facing adversity, choosing to fight ‘til they win! (pre-2019 Littrell-led Mean Green)

18 hours ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Hilarious that he says "We're not going to lay down and give up" when that is exactly what the team does every week in the first half. 

35-12 loss to SMU
30-0 halftime deficit to UAB
24-0 deficit to LA Tech in the first half
31-7 halftime deficit to a very meh Mizzou team
42-7 halftime deficit to a very average Marshall team

Did the team not "lay down and give up" when they lost the 2017 CUSA championship by 24? Or the 2017 NOLA Bowl by 20? Or the 2018 NM Bowl by 38? Or the app state bowl by 28?

Did the team not "lay down and give up" when they trailed 34-7 to SMU at halftime last year? Did the team not "lay down and give up" when they lost by 21 to Houston in 2019? Or when they lost by 35 to Louisiana Tech the same year?

All this team does is lay down and die. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1