UNT Football Has Quit on Us

Side.Show.Joe

2 hours ago, HerdFan said:

I just want to say I come in peace. Felt compelled to pop over and see how UNT felt after the game and saw this post. A couple thoughts.

SL looked like he was miserable from the start. Does he always look this way? Like his body language the first drive was reflected across the whole game. Has he quit? 

It felt like all around from quarter one the kids went to business for themselves trying to make plays of any sort on the D to a fault. On O it was like there was no energy. It just kind of snowballed quick.

All around, I just felt bad. For the fans, team and coaches. Been apart of a few teams where the kids were done with us and we were equally done with them. So I was just curious if that is what you all are seeing or if that is the norm under this staff? 

What's Doc Holliday doing?  I wish we'd give him a call. He was able to produce up there, I know he could do well here. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/15/2021 at 7:45 PM, Side.Show.Joe said:

I don't have $2.6 million and wouldn't trust Wren to spend it wisely even if I did. If he knew how to spend his coaching budgdet, we wouldn't be stuck in this mess. Wren can go rob a bank for all I care. But he needs to make it happen. That is his job. I'M DONE WITH THIS CRAP.

And, I don't care about any of you that want to throw the money out there and tell us anger people to cough up the cash. It won't happen. The Prez, Wren. someone at UNT better find the cash. There is no tomorrow for Littrell's program. And there may not be a tomorrow for Wren if he doesn't fix this now.

YOU CAN TAKE MY COMMENTS STRAIGHT TO WREN. I'M DONE.

For a man that is done, you sure do post a lot.  I suspect reading your posts, that you are not happy with Littrell, is that a correct reading?

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Downvote 3

29 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

For a man that is done, you sure do post a lot.  I suspect reading your posts, that you are not happy with Littrell, is that a correct reading?

I am done with Littrell, and I am now turning on Wren Baker. I will never be done with UNT. It is my school and I will still be here long after most of the fans on this board and all of our current leadership are gone... so you will have to either ignore my posts or provide an actual solution to this mess. Either way, I don't shut up until someone at UNT does their job and people get fired.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

I am done with Littrell, and I am now turning on Wren Baker. I will never be done with UNT. It is my school and I will still be here long after most of the fans on this board and all of our current leadership are gone... so you will have to either ignore my posts or provide an actual solution to this mess. Either way, I don't shut up until someone at UNT does their job and people get fired.

Don’t worry, SSJ…he won’t get it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Everyone stay home next week. 

Empty stands speak volumes!!!!!!

UNT will lose every remaining game. 

This will be my first time to miss a game in 11 years.

Hell I drove to Columbia MO. last week. 

I'm done and I'm one of the freak show fans. 

Don't ever go inside Apogee until Littrell is gone. 

Well 

Maybe go to the UTSA game and witness a good Conf. USA team and coach.....

IMG_20181115_164036.jpg

Edited by MAX KOCH
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

It is now 9pm and it appear Littrell still has a job at UNT.

Wren Baker... there are no days off when the program is burning to the ground. You are now the one killing our football program and we are losing faith in your leadership. Do your job and fire Littrell! You are out of time.

Did anyone else get the Tweet notification that Seth was gone, only to open the tweet to see it was from some random fan and posted last night?

8 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

States a man on social media, why do you think this forum is not social media?

I love this board. Harry does a great job with it. But, to me it isn't really social media because I can't directly engage Baker, like I could on Twitter. I don't want to be on twitter. I'm not a big tech fan.

I'm sure Wren is very aware of what is going down on here, and I'm sure he wishes some of us would just shut up. But that won't happen until he does his job and fires Littrell.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

It's 10 in the morning on Monday. The university is open. Is Wren ready to do his job and fire Littrell today?

Posting on this board won’t do you much good. Unless you reach out to Wren via social media or email your really just wasting your own time. I get posting about what makes you mad and I am not here to tell you to stop, but if you think change is coming from posting on GMG.com then your sadly mistaken

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Posting on this board won’t do you much good. Unless you reach out to Wren via social media or email your really just wasting your own time. I get posting about what makes you mad and I am not here to tell you to stop, but if you think change is coming from posting on GMG.com then your sadly mistaken

Yeah. My posts here don't add up to much. And, I'm sure Wren doesn't want to hear from me anyway. But, I never said this was all I'm doing. Just that I don't do social media. There are other ways of getting the message out, and stirring up anger.

th?id=OIP.QMv2kyRuvfv1WonkOWZ-tgAAAA%26p

Edited by Side.Show.Joe
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

I respectfully disagree.  A lot of fans and athletic department people read this board.   I found this site on a google search and I imagine many others have as well.

9 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Very true and players especially!!!!!

Athletes and coaches are some of the most self-conscious people when it comes to public opinion about them. I wouldn't doubt they check to see what is being said about them, even if they say they don't care (they do).

• Upvote 1

On 10/15/2021 at 9:58 PM, Aquila_Viridis said:

Decades of university administrations have been unable or unwilling to do what it takes to cure the cancer that is NT football. At this point we have to admit that it should be cut out before it spreads further and does more damage to the university.

Get this mindset out of here