UNT Football Has Quit on Us

Side.Show.Joe

15 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Littrell should have been gone long before now. What I'm seeing on the field tonight is just horrible. No discipline. No coaching. No care. Just a lot of quit.

I'm done. Nothing about this is redeemable.

Why won't Wren do his job and fire Littrell. I like Wren, but this is totally unacceptable. Now, I think Wren needs to go too. It is time for new leadership. I can no longer support any of this.

If fans on here don;t like this opinion... to bad. I don't care anymore. IT NEEDS TO CHANGE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It costs about $2.6 million to fire him by himself if you want to pay that bill…I’m sure Wren will take your check

• Upvote 9
  • RV 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 7

2 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Like the prophet I am, I called for this weeks ago and got nothing but down votes.  Admins please revise my reaction count...

I remembered that post and you were absolutely correct.  Any stock tips to share Hee hee!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Like the prophet I am, I called for this weeks ago and got nothing but down votes.  Admins please revise my reaction count...

Over the course of the season, I have been fairly quiet and tried to be supportive of our program. But, I can't hold my tongue any longer. This is just wrong, and can't be allowed to continue. More people than just Littrell need to answer for this now.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Littrell should have been gone long before now. What I'm seeing on the field tonight is just horrible. No discipline. No coaching. No care. Just a lot of quit.

I'm done. Nothing about this is redeemable.

Why won't Wren do his job and fire Littrell. I like Wren, but this is totally unacceptable. Now, I think Wren needs to go too. It is time for new leadership. I can no longer support any of this.

If fans on here don;t like this opinion... to bad. I don't care anymore. IT NEEDS TO CHANGE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Wren?!? The hell is wrong with you? 

• Upvote 8
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

^ #ClownShow 

Glad you have an opinion. But the clown show is on the field. Littrell has been running it for years. I guess you still enjoy watching it.

You can down vote me some too. I don't care. I'll be here day after day until we have some leadership step up and do their job.

• Upvote 4
  • Ray 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Fire Wren?!? The hell is wrong with you? 

The UNT Athletic Dept is an extension of the Denton Country Club.  Big salaries, nice cars, posh life, and no accountability to the fan base who consumes their mediocre product.  There's been rumors of this floated around for years... It's true y'all.

9b5.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 2

Just now, BigWillie said:

Please remember that Wren has done a great job with athletics as a whole. We have a basketball program that is one of the best we have seen. I agree, Seth needs to go, but Wren is going too far.

Maybe. But he has made big mistakes with the biggest program we have.  I am watching to see how he responds to this. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Just now, BigWillie said:

Please remember that Wren has done a great job with athletics as a whole. We have a basketball program that is one of the best we have seen. I agree, Seth needs to go, but Wren is going too far.

Football is everything. I like Wren, but not as much as our football program. Heads need to roll. Wren should have done his job. No excuses.

• Upvote 2
  • Ray 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

26 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

At some point you have to start wondering how much it cost us to keep him?

We don’t usually play that game…although the firing of DMac after the worst loss in modern college football history made for different circumstances. Maybe things have completely changed in Denton for this?

• Eye Roll 1