***Official Marshall vs. North Texas In-Game Discussion***

Coach Andy Mac

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Can someone expand on this?

It seemed like half the team didn't come out after the half, but someone at the game right behind the team confirmed that everyone did in fact come out of the locker room. Maybe something did happen, but the entire team did come out.

• Upvote 1

Have a team that is not playing well, we have an answer for you............just play the mean green and your team will look like a top team for at least a week.   Wait there is more if you don't get a first down we will make a stupid penalty to help you out.

you know next year we will be everyone's homecoming date in and out of the conference.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NM Green said:

Wren is going to sit in this stink for another 6 weeks. That proves the point. An AD with cajones would be acknowledging this mess with a solid  message. I don’t see that coming. I think you get to UNT and you get comfortable. A shame really and an unnecessary stop along the way to irrelevancy. 

Green Forever.

If Neil and the BOR does not back it there is nothing Wren can do even if he wants to, and he will not come out publicly against them.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Travis said:

What do you mean?

Picture posted from fan at the game on Facebook showed that less players came out to the field after half. I saw someone else on Facebook with a separate photo making the same claim. I think your friends with one of them on there actually. 

We left right before half time so didn’t see it personally. 

1 hour ago, Travis said:

What do you mean?

That’s the bench plus the 11 on the field and a couple (3-4) off to one side.  Trying to count it’s maybe 35-40 players; however I know there were more during the first half. 

Perhaps a group came out at a later time but that’s the middle of the third quarter.

0E20DB6B-E4FA-47EC-89DF-2BDA9691FF06.jpeg

Edited by Andrew

27 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

If Neil and the BOR does not back it there is nothing Wren can do even if he wants to, and he will not come out publicly against them.

No way Smatresk is OK with this.   He’s out there working the conferences.   Think he’s being grilled about it by Aresco’s & Thompson’s people?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Picture posted from fan at the game on Facebook showed that less players came out to the field after half. I saw someone else on Facebook with a separate photo making the same claim. I think your friends with one of them on there actually. 

We left right before half time so didn’t see it personally. 

Well it worked because as bad as the second half was, it was much better than the first.  

PS, I doubt players didn't come out in the second half, I didn't notice anyone that played in the first not playing in the second. 

8 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

Well it worked because as bad as the second half was, it was much better than the first.  

PS, I doubt players didn't come out in the second half, I didn't notice anyone that played in the first not playing in the second. 

The bench looked like it had less players from what I have seen and heard; however stay line  shows starters and contributors stayed out on the field most of the game. It is interesting. Didn’t that happen during the Portland state game? Of course McCarny was informed at half then. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

No way Smatresk is OK with this.   He’s out there working the conferences.   Think he’s being grilled about it by Aresco’s & Thompson’s people?

You are correct. This is an opportunity to show that he is serious about his commitment to athletics and especially football.