***Official Marshall vs. North Texas In-Game Discussion***

Coach Andy Mac

18 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Not sure what you mean by “it’s a whip” but anyone wondering if this is Littrell’s Portland State definitely have some substance behind that claim.

Ya, I wonder how many big doners we have lining up to fund this shit show?

Had to record the game because I was going to miss the start. 

1.  The first penalty was utter B.S.  Their MLB clapped his hands causing Mose to snap the ball. Should have been called on the defense. 
2.  From that point forward we are an utter embarrassment. Seven penalties in the first quarter most the result of poor discipline. The Murphy’s are a guaranteed stupid penalty waiting to happen and they haven’t disappointed tonight. 
3.  Littrell couldn’t prepare an intramural flag football team. Every problem falls at his feet. The only coach on that sideline actively coaching is Bennett and I don’t know how he does it. 
4.  Our offensive is unbelievably terrible. Moving Bloesch to OC has ruined a good OL and led to unimaginative play calling. I haven’t been this disgusted since the Rice ass whipping in Houston under Dodge. This is worse than that and worse than Portland State. SL has to be gone tonight. 
5. I am done until basketball. This university deserves better, these kids playing deserve better and the alumni that support this program with attendance, donations, etc. deserve better.  Buyouts our bullshit when a coach doesn’t perform. We don’t owe him a dime. You want to get paid, do your damn job. How Littrell accepts his paycheck without an ounce of guilt or remorse is beyond me. He has more support, facilities, etc. than any coach in our history and he produces nothing. We don’t improve from week to week and he just stands at the podium and admits he doesn’t know what to do. 
6.  This program is the laughingstock of FCS right now.  This shit ruins my weekends. We are a joke. 
7.  I am done until basketball season.  You all that stick around, good luck and protect your livers. Their ain’t enough bourbon in Kentucky to drown out this shitshow. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

In the last 4 games, North Texas has trailed 127-14 in the first halves combined

Let that stat sink in.  Littrell shouldn’t be employed in the morning.  If I were this bad at my job, Argyle would be on fire right now and half the citizens would be dead.  

No shit. If we were this bad at work, people die. It is ridiculous how someone can be so bad at their job for so long, and make a shitload of money. 

Edited by Rudy

12 minutes ago, outoftown said:

NT has talent. Maybe actually more talent than Marshall. There are some injuries, But it is mostly just coaching that is so bad, it is hard to imagine that actually being true at times. 

A new coach could have this team competitive next season already.

Other than that, I don't know what to say. do the UAB and this game combine to be one Portland State. One sure might think so.

I'm not even convinced we have talent. This goes beyond coaching. What an absolute dumpster fire. We're much further than a season away from being anywhere near competitive, and anyone who says otherwise is a homer.

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

1 minute ago, unt7 said:

I'm not even convinced we have talent. This goes beyond coaching. What an absolute dumpster fire. We're much further than a season away from being anywhere near competitive, and anyone who says otherwise is a homer.

Watch the new coaching staff come in & Aune looks like Case Keenum.

The talent is here.   The desire/Want-to isn’t.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Fire Littrell now, and don't pay his buyout. He hasn't earned shit. Make him fight us in court for that buyout money. 

Yes, that would work; coaches will be lining to work for a school that doesn't honor their contracts.

That plus NT would lose in court and have to pay legal costs and probably punitive damages in addition to buying the contract out.  

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1