NCAA Football: 2021 Finances & Revenue (FBS)

PlummMeanGreen

11 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

This is interesting however without a standardized reporting method it's not really an apples to apple comparison. 

I would think it is standardized, being that they are reporting under the category headings. 

Edited by Wag Tag
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Wag Tag said:

I would think it is standardized, being that they are reporting under the category headings. 

Not every school reports finances the same way. There are fees from different places allocations Etc. Make a large difference. State schools and private schools handle their accounts differ also.

• Upvote 1

That list confirms a reality that I saw on display last weekend in College Station when the Aggies had 106k at Kyle Field for the game against Alabama. Those Top 30-40 schools truly need to be in a separated group of play from the rest of us. Those SEC schools (minus Vandy) and those B1G schools just have so many fans and revenue streams. It’s just amazing how much money and support they have, as compared to our level of play. Hell, NFL teams cannot match what the attendance looks like at some of these colleges.

I’ll say it again, but the G5s—soon to be G6s—are the only level of football in the world that can’t win a championship. It’s sad how many try to defend this setup. So unfair to the players, coaches, and fans of these schools to never get the chance because money rules the decision-making for this level of play.