***OFFICIAL UNT vs. MISSOU DISCUSSION THREAD***

Harry

Just now, Rudy said:

I'm at work trying to listen in my patrol car.  Can anyone explain to me how a large university in a large metro area has such a shitty radio deal that I can not get either broadcast on the radio, OR streaming?

Because Lierfield restricts everything 

5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I'm at work trying to listen in my patrol car.  Can anyone explain to me how a large university in a large metro area has such a shitty radio deal that I can not get either broadcast on the radio, OR streaming?

Speaking of "bush league" why can we not get names on the jerseys? Maybe we can ask Deion for help.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2

6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

There’s no demand for the product. 

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I get that, but we are on two such shitty signals that I cant get the game on the radio in the south end of DFW.

Last game I listened to on the radio I was in rockwall and got clear signal. As I got closer to the Denton side of Dallas, signal got worse. Made no sense 

Edited by MeanGreen22

1 minute ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Last game I listened to on the radio I was in rockwall and got clear signal. As I got closer to the Denton side of Dallas, signal got worse. Made no sense 

Tower is 50,000 watts out of McKinney, most FM stations are 100k with very tall towers in Cedar Hill. 

Just now, MeanGreen22 said:

The team has definitely quit. This is just tough to watch. Gaddie is standing right there and puts in no effort. 

This year seems to be a reversal of last year where the offense last year seem to push too much due to an incompetent defense. This year the offense sucks and the defense is probably overreaching. Would be nice if one year Seth could put out a squad that was balanced or even average on all three areas. Lately it seems if we're good in one area we are very bad in the others. Set has definitely shown he could not control an entire program.

• Upvote 2