Suggestions

Green Crazy

4 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

It's overhyped in my opinion. It's a decent burger, but not worth the wait or the price. Much rather go to RG Burger or Burger Time Machine

It's not bad, but the atmosphere/location is what makes it the right place in this situation.

Heck, I'd rather get a burger from Mr. Frosty, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend taking a first-time Denton visitor there either.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

What was the place that was on University, practically in the Fouts Field parking lot? This place had great fried foods - I remember the chicken tenders - but shut down in, like, 2000.

University Drive is a pretty good ways away from Fouts Field.  But Texas Pickup was around the Fouts parking lot.  The place most famous for chicken tenders during my time on campus was State Club.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

University Drive is a pretty good ways away from Fouts Field.  But Texas Pickup was around the Fouts parking lot.  The place most famous for chicken tenders during my time on campus was State Club.

Texas Pickup, that’s it! I was thinking of what is now known as North Texas Blvd. back in the day I think it was Ave D. Sorry for any confusion.

my only memory of State Club was 0.05 beers.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1