UNT Football Watching Returns to Killarney's Live Irish Pub

UNT 90 Grad

Facebook event link (if you’re into that sort of thing):  https://fb.me/e/ZkOHbuh0

By the way, the OU Alumni Association always hosts watching parties at Killarney’s too.  If there are scheduling conflicts between OU and UNT, I have to schedule someplace else because OU has had a better draw in the past.  Let’s change that this year.  If you’ve ever wanted to give the finger to OU, packing Killarney’s to watch UNT is one way to do it.  

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Facebook event link (if you’re into that sort of thing):  https://fb.me/e/ZkOHbuh0

By the way, the OU Alumni Association always hosts watching parties at Killarney’s too.  If there are scheduling conflicts between OU and UNT, I have to schedule someplace else because OU has had a better draw in the past.  Let’s change that this year.  If you’ve ever wanted to give the finger to OU, packing Killarney’s to watch UNT is one way to do it.  

Thanks Todd!

I spoke with one of the bartenders last Friday about setting up some drinks specials. I even told her to introduce herself on the GMG to everyone.  

Hopefully they will continue the $12 buckets of beer special…

Edited by Big Z
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Big Z said:

Thanks Todd!

I spoke with one of the bartenders last Friday about setting up some drinks specials. I even told her to introduce herself on the GMG to everyone.  

I’ve been trying to get them to carry the UNT Alumni award winning wines, but they haven’t bitten yet.  
image.png.8f9e635d7b436b89d5cf337e95455c5c.png

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Big Z said:

Thanks Todd!

When that spot was home to Fairview Down Under and Coach McCarney was still with UNT, they developed a Grey Goose martini 🍸 for the watching parties that they called a Mactini.  It appeared that way on the guest receipts too.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

When that spot was home to Fairview Down Under and Coach McCarney was still with UNT, they developed a Grey Goose martini 🍸 for the watching parties that they called a Mactini.  It appeared that way on the guest receipts too.  

I remember that 

• Upvote 2

Just learned Killarney’s Live had 2 cases of NT Alumni wine delivered today in prep for the watching party.  This place is going all out to support UNT.  We need to support this place. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1b373f6ee49c708fd121329f3e58ce45.jpeg

One of their bartenders is a current UNT student as well!  They are working on a special green drink for the event. 

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2