Mean Green gear

Marty

I picked up some North Texas Fishing Hats at Friday night's Rangers game against the Cleveland Indians. (Last Indians road game ever, as next year they will be something more politically correct)

The hats are pretty cool, but I don't do much fishing. They'd probably be ideal for coaches during practice.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, denton_days said:

Love Fort Collins and the CSU campus. Hope we’re future conference mates so I have more reason to go down there. Stopping by any breweries at all?

No, didn’t visit any breweries. Several to choose from though. We stopped in the downtown area while passing through. Pretty cool area, would not mind being conference mates with CSU.

• Upvote 1

I received the following note from the Texas Rangers concerning extra hats from the North Texas Game Night promo.

Limited edition co-branded Rangers - North Texas hat

image.png.e8af1aadbbaa0bea53b9020e995e8893.png

(The hats are actually darker green)

We do have some extras! They are $20 each, which includes shipping. Let me know how many you would like! 

Jeremy Christopher
Senior Account Executive, Ticket Sales

0?ui=2&ik=939e4b2331&attid=0.2&permmsgid=msg-f:1712797176960723554&th=17c513f529092a62&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8Zg6q6sx3ibYYacIgyHhkGWyeyyLsPg4gUFc4dXXASodmP-W44vr-yGGsslPhNccd6Yh1V6QaMt1lMJAPVho5kA1UXdZHnURrAuEZo91ggCr0yesGiqgQBF3A&disp=emb

Texas Rangers Baseball Club
734 Stadium Drive, Arlington, TX 76011

E: jchristopher@texasrangers.com

P: 817.533.1545

Facebook icon  Twitter icon  Instagram icon

• Thanks 3

On 10/13/2021 at 11:09 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Haha don’t be silly, UNT would never sell this. 
They don’t want any sort of brand recognition and expansion with apparel. It’s the sad truth that I never understood. 

Not sure why you and I got downvotes for sharing the same sentiment. It doesn't take a lot of effort to notice all the gear our teams wear has WAYY better branding/design than the generic Nike stuff available to fans. 

A couple other examples are the UNT flag baseball hats our softball coaches wear, and the Scrappy golf polos the golf teams wear. WHY ARENT THESE BEING SOLD?!?

Edited by UNTcrazy727
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Not sure why you and I got downvotes for sharing the same sentiment. It doesn't take a lot of effort to notice all the gear our teams wear that has WAYY better branding/design than the generic Nike stuff available to fans. 

A couple other examples are the UNT flag baseball hats our softball coaches wear, and the Scrappy golf polos the golf teams wear. WHY ARENT THESE BEING SOLD?!?

Looks like someone in the athletic department is undercover!!🤣🤣 yeah the softball hat is beautiful, I would pay $50 for that and a shit ton for most of the stuff players etc have.
Now I did buy this fancy wind runner last week, and it’s really nice. Gonna wear it this Friday considering temps are looking to be in the low 60s upper 50s by half.

27018907-BA87-4082-BCAC-F29A7D8620F0.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1