Mizzou….

StealthEagle84

18 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

What section did they give UNT a visitor tix allotment in?  Is it section 101?

I swear you used to be able to buy visitor tix on Tuesday evening before an away game from the UNT Tix office.  Are they just giving up and handing back the allotments earlier with the performance thusfar?

I think the actual allotment is the bottom few rows in like 103 and 104 but if the visitors bring a lot of people then it would extend to 101 and go up higher. If you buy tickets in 101, and go down to your seat, i would anticipate with the crowd (or lack thereof unfortunately) that you will be able to move over a few sections into the allotment area without much trouble. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MIZ-417 said:

I think the actual allotment is the bottom few rows in like 103 and 104 but if the visitors bring a lot of people then it would extend to 101 and go up higher. If you buy tickets in 101, and go down to your seat, i would anticipate with the crowd (or lack thereof unfortunately) that you will be able to move over a few sections into the allotment area without much trouble. 

Season 3 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

On 10/6/2021 at 3:19 PM, untjim1995 said:

This guy looks like he should be working at The Geek Squad at a Best Buy...

Eli is a dork and unabashedly so from the Gus Malzahn of weird football guys.

He’s got a special place in the hearts of Arkansas State fans because Bryan Harsin fired himself as playcaller and turned that over to Drink who saved our rear ends.

I was super disappointed he got the App job because he was on my wish list.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Arkstfan said:

Eli is a dork and unabashedly so from the Gus Malzahn of weird football guys.

He’s got a special place in the hearts of Arkansas State fans because Bryan Harsin fired himself as playcaller and turned that over to Drink who saved our rear ends.

I was super disappointed he got the App job because he was on my wish list.

Yep. He's an entertaining guy and a big departure from the generally dull Barry Odom and Gary Pinkel. I believe Eli talks to Gus like 3 times a week, which seems like a ton. Maybe that is during the offseason but he said it at a press conference right on the eve of the start of the season. He went 5-5 against an SEC only schedule last year and people were getting scared that Auburn or perhaps even an NFL team would come calling in the near future. People were honestly suggesting that we should tear up his 6 year, $24 million contract and offer him something better. After the last couple of weeks, people have not talked like that. I still think he is a great coach who we will be lucky to keep for an extended period. We'll see.

Edited by MIZ-417

27 minutes ago, MIZ-417 said:

Yep. He's an entertaining guy and a big departure from the generally dull Barry Odom and Gary Pinkel. I believe Eli talks to Gus like 3 times a week, which seems like a ton. Maybe that is during the offseason but he said it at a press conference right on the eve of the start of the season. He went 5-5 against an SEC only schedule last year and people were getting scared that Auburn or perhaps even an NFL team would come calling in the near future. People were honestly suggesting that we should tear up his 6 year, $24 million contract and offer him something better. After the last couple of weeks, people have not talked like that. I still think he is a great coach who we will be lucky to keep for an extended period. We'll see.

He has two years as a head coach so bit early but still surprised Auburn went with Harsin. 

• Upvote 1