Renew/Get your basketball season tickets now!!!!

Renewed mine yesterday for 122 Row C, and could not be more excited.

Although there hasn’t been a public release, I’m guessing because of the schedule not being exactly complete, it’s on the Meangreensports website. It seems the site for buying them is down as of 8:55 AM CT.

I would call the office, or even go up there.

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Like you, I’ll be a first time bball season ticket holder, and for the the same reasons.  Hope to make a few games in Denton. I’ll probably give the rest away on GMG.com.

did you simply call the ticket office?

Is this a trick question? Use this device in my pocket for phone calls?

https://meangreensports.com/sports/2018/7/19/tickets.aspx

Edited by jdennis82
  • Upvote 1

On 9/30/2021 at 3:18 PM, jdennis82 said:

As of yesterday, I became a first time bball season ticket holder.

Even though I'm not able to make it up to Denton much during hoops season, I felt I could no longer in good faith enjoy the program's upward trajectory without adding to the (hopefully growing) season ticket base.

19 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Like you, I’ll be a first time bball season ticket holder, and for the the same reasons.  Hope to make a few games in Denton. I’ll probably give the rest away on GMG.com.

did you simply call the ticket office?

Just like you gentleman, i am also a first time season ticket holder for basketball! 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, jdennis82 said:

Is this a trick question? Use this device in my pocket for phone calls?

https://meangreensports.com/sports/2018/7/19/tickets.aspx

No, I thought I would do something unique and order on line, picking a couple of available seats from a seating chart, paying with my credit card. Geeze.

• Upvote 4

Purchased two basketball season tickets for the first time.......ever.  Plus, a contribution to the MG Scholarship Fund.   I live too far from Denton to make many games so I'll be offering them up for "free", first come, first serve, on the games I know I won't be attending.  Be on the lookout.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/12/2021 at 2:57 PM, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

I have made my contributions to the MGSF and will be traveling to some away basketball games for the first time ever. Also plan on making trips down to Denton for some games. Very excited about this team. 

Same here. I've only been to San Antonio and Arlington for true away games. Plan on going to Rice, UTSA, La Tech, Tulsa (in OKC), UMASS (in Fort Worth)

Very excited

• Upvote 1