Where do I pick up...

Pavlovs Eagle

11 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

...Phil Bennett's official bright yellow sideline gear from last night at LA Tech?  The Arizona State Fanatics website or should I just go to Rally House in Plano and buy one of 50 different Baylor polos they stock?

Discuss...

It’s a unt logo shirt. He’s the signaler for the defense so he has to stand out from the rest with the shirt. 

Edited by GreenGang45
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, GreenGang45 said:

It’s a unt logo shirt. He’s the signaler for the defense so he has to stand out from the rest with the shirt. 

I cannot remember any DC in our past wearing one, nor did I see LA Tech, UAB, or anyone we've ever played wearing a bright yellow shirt.

Just an old man's preference?

• Downvote 2

Phil Bennett started wearing a yellow shirt as a good luck thing - did it at Baylor and I think did it before too. His gold shirt was very popular at Baylor and he was known for it, I recall sicem365 podcast asking him when he took the UNT job if he was going to keep wearing the shirt.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2

On 9/26/2021 at 8:08 PM, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I cannot remember any DC in our past wearing one, nor did I see LA Tech, UAB, or anyone we've ever played wearing a bright yellow shirt.

Just an old man's preference?

LT was doing that stupid "hold up a banner behind the coach" bit, so you probably missed what he was wearing.