All y'all Aune doubters

peanuts104

19 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

Sit down and watch

Unless he slithered his way out of your very own veejay, no one should be this into Aune.

He's looking better. But better is still bad for us. Far from the savior some hope for. Just more of the same.

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 7
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

He looks significantly better than Ruder. He would be 100+ yards if the ****ing receivers would catch the ball.

Hey, we all choose our hills to die on.

Mine is that star trek voyager was better than TNG. I'll take any of you on over that.

But our QB problem isn't so black and white. OL is poor. Receivers drop more balls than magic mike. 

There's 99 things to fix on this team. We are starting to see how much we miss our WR corps

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

If that's your best opening line, no wonder you don't have any.

Consider asking about the other person's interests, everyone likes talking about themselves.  

I know, as a moderator, we aren’t able to vote on your posts, but this one and the WikiHow post are hilarious. Thanks, because I have needed a laugh today. 

• Upvote 2