Sad UNT following for a short road trip

MeanGreen_MBA

Harry
This post was recognized by Harry!

"Need more like you."

MeanGreen_MBA was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 20 points.

Despite the record, we should be able to put more than 30 people in the stands in Ruston. Many folks on this board criticize the University and football team, but fail severely in supporting YOUR team. If you only support a winner, get a Crimson t-shirt and jump on the band-wagon. Until you actually support the Mean Green….just go away. 

I will follow my team. 

Edited by Coach Andy Mac
  • Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Ray 1
  • RV 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 5
  • Downvote 23

• Coach Andy Mac changed the title to Sad UNT following for a short road trip
33 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Despite the record, we should be able to put more than 30 people in the stands in Ruston. Many folks on this board criticize the University and football team, but fail severely in supporting YOUR team. If you only support a winner, get a Crimson t-shirt and jump on the band-wagon. Until you actually support the Mean Green….just go away. 

I will follow my team. 

Star Trek GIF

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 3

48 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I will follow my team. 

Why? No way in hell I would invest money into this crap. And I don’t expect anyone else too. Vote with your dollar. If you find this acceptable then by all means, vote your way.  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Travis said:

Why? No way in hell I would invest money into this crap. And I don’t expect anyone else too. Vote with your dollar. If you find this acceptable then by all means, vote your way.  

He just thinks he is a better fan than the rest of us.

He should get the fan shamming award for recognizing himself as bestest travel fan. 

The team put up a fight, and played with heart. I deleted my last comment.

However, you need to win games first. The average fan isn't going to drive 4 plus hours to watch a losing team.

Also, getting into a pissing contest with other fans about how good of a fan you are isn't going to attract new fans. Congrats on your dedication, but you're not doing yourself any favors by bragging about your support compared to others.

Edited by jtm0097
Team proved me wrong
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I will follow my team. 

The Office Congrats GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I will follow my team. 

How dare you....

You don't know how much the fans on this board support our program. Many of us have been season ticket holders for more than a decade and have endured many highs and lows while following the Mean Green. You just worry about you, and the rest of us will think for ourselves.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Travis said:

I hope no one goes to any games at all…. Home or away. A message needs to be sent to our AD that this is what you get when you accept these results and keep the leadership the way it is for our football program. 

I have a feeling Wren knows he can't sell the current direction of our program for much longer.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

We tried to tell you at the beginning of the year that we aren’t very good…

I just can’t believe it’s gotten this bad. And I mean you can’t lie, the defense has taken a massive step forward, but there are limitations to what they can do when the offense can barely move the ball.

I just didn’t think losing Darden would make this offense really slow and extremely inconsistent 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 minute ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I just can’t believe it’s gotten this bad. And I mean you can’t lie, the defense has taken a massive step forward, but there are limitations to what they can do when the offense can barely move the ball.

I just didn’t think losing Darden would make this offense really slow and extremely inconsistent 

We lost Bean and Siggers as well. Plus what’s up with the offensives line? It’s been atrocious.