Score V. La Tech

TCC Mean Green

Funny how people probably arrive at their prediction.   Myself included.  
We lose, no doubt.     But from what I’ve seen the past couple weeks, I just don’t think this offense is capable of scoring 17 points against any FBS Team.  2 QBs that don’t have stellar passing.  A run game that consists of about 3 different plays.    Yes, defense seems to demonstrate they work very hard at times, forcing turnovers, etc.   But they run outta gas if they offense can’t stay on the field.  I told my friends at the game last week that our punter is gonna have to ice down his foot after the game.  It’s gotta be killing him.   

LaTECH 35

UNT 10. (Maybe...)

• Upvote 1

Given the guesses almost everyone here should bet the Tech and the spread, NT only catches 11 these days. I was kind of planing on doing it. Then I remembered that that is not usually how it goes. Usually the most maximally frustrating thing will happen. Which may not be a blowout loss, but one just close enough for people to say NT is improving, yet full enough of idiocy to be completely demoralizing.

Give me:

21-19 for LaTech.

4 FGs and one TD for NT, one of LaTechs scores is a pick-6.

Just enough material for the official folks to not change anything.

If you have been on this board for a few years, tell me how it could end any other way.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

The line continues to go down, as it’s now at +11 when it started at 12.5.

I hope our DBs are ready because La Tech is gonna air it out 

The line for this game is baffling to me. It is like they know something that we don't. And in my experience, they normally know something that I don't. It seems like a no-brainer to take the home team.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Professor Lambeau said:

The line for this game is baffling to me. It is like they know something that we don't. And in my experience, they normally know something that I don't. It seems like a no-brainer to take the home team.

I am also really confused by this.    We have shown nothing on the field to bring about any confidence.   Tech should have beaten SMU (lost on hail mary) and they lost to Mississippi State by 1 point.     Now, compare that to our last 2 games.    Forget the blowout of NW State.   They are 0-3 with a blowout to Tenn-Martin.

Not to mention, we are on the road.   I hope that I am wrong.  But, all the signs point to a blowout, unless a bunch of our guys get magically healthy.    We are also really missing Adaway IMO.  Torrey is a fine gadget back.   But, we need someone else to step up back there.

• Upvote 1

On 9/23/2021 at 9:05 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

This CANNOT happen.  Ideally, the 30+pt loss part.
But if we lose by that much...  It's the bye week.  Plenty of time for Mainord or someone to rally the troops & get his gameplan in place for Mizzou.

With the bye week coming up, Do we get one week better for Mizzou or two weeks better?   Not sure how that works. 

• Haha 1