Did anyone go to Rudy's tonight?

southsideguy

11 hours ago, denton_days said:

This is exactly what we said would happen when the schedule initially came out, like clockwork we all said that we’d have a tough couple of games at the start, then win out the rest of our games. I think I saw everyone on this board predicting that. I’m not going to stress about losses to 2 top 60 teams (based on multiple polls) with a somewhat young team under a brand new QB and a brand new DC. 

I don't think you'd see many "Fire Littrell" threads this week if the team had come out prepared and motived, but ultimately lost by 1 or 2 scores. What the program put on the field last Saturday was embarrassing and a massive red flag that Littrell has lost the team. That's why this board is freaking out. Even fans like me who have stood up for Littrell are tired of it and admitting something needs to be done by the end of the season.

Edited by UNTcrazy727
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, denton_days said:

This is exactly what we said would happen when the schedule initially came out, like clockwork we all said that we’d have a tough couple of games at the start, then win out the rest of our games. I think I saw everyone on this board predicting that. I’m not going to stress about losses to 2 top 60 teams (based on multiple polls) with a somewhat young team under a brand new QB and a brand new DC. 

You missed the boat on this one. Team is not ready or competitive - that is the issue

missed-the-boat.gif

• Haha 2