Game Over

NT93

Many have said the team quit on SL last night and I don’t necessarily disagree, but to me the game was over after our first offensive play.  The life just went out of the stadium.  It’s like we all got in line and took one of these:

1E3911B1-96D6-4EDC-8F81-D0AC10C69796.gif

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

I mean I hear where you are coming from and all but damn man he has a very large like 3 million dollar or more buyout and our big money donors got stung badly when Coach McCarney refused to get another coaching job and we had to pay him every red cent.  

All I am saying is people here gotta understand that Wren added a lot to Seth’s contract when he extended it after the K-State offer.  

That said we obviously need to make a coaching change but it may need to be in a year or so  once we have paid off most of what we owe Seth.  I seriously doubt there are tons of donors in line to pay Seth off after what happened with paper bag Danny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

our big money donors got stung badly when Coach McCarney refused to get another coaching job and we had to pay him every red cent.

Littrell legitimately aspirationally sees himself back at OU as HC.  The reality is he may be a lifetime away from that, but he's going to go somewhere else and try to rebuild his brand.  Someone will hire him as a coordinator.

Edited by Pavlovs Eagle
Grammar
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, NT93 said:

Many have said the team quit on SL last night and I don’t necessarily disagree, but to me the game was over after our first offensive play.  The life just went out of the stadium.  It’s like we all got in line and took one of these:

1E3911B1-96D6-4EDC-8F81-D0AC10C69796.gif

One play and they quit. That is on the coaches. Sad if we are that emotionally fragile. We should shelve the Mean Green nickname, because there is nothing mean about this team. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

One play and they quit. That is on the coaches. Sad if we are that emotionally fragile. We should shelve the Mean Green nickname, because there is nothing mean about this team. 

I agree.

And maybe the team didn’t quit after one play.  Maybe it was just me as a fan thinking…here we go again.  

Edited by NT93