Littrell Record Without Harrell

StealthEagle84

2 hours ago, StealthEagle84 said:

Excluding bowl games and conference championship games, below is Littrell's record with and without Graham Harrell as OC.  I know there is more to the story than this but Harrell is a hell of coach and it's obvious how much he is missed. 

With Harrell: 23 wins / 13 losses

Without Harrell: 9 wins / 15 losses

ooohart.0.gif

4 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

Better not show this to Mr. Football Cody Spencer 

image.png

Ridiculous. This is like your wife being mad at you because she knows your mad at her in an attempt to lessen your madness. 

But yes, Let's blindly throw support at a flailing product. Seems productive, especially in year 6. That was a first year coach by product last not. Not where we should be given the timeline, not even close. I guess it takes being a former UNT player to knowledgeably mold a valid opinion. Logic. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

Better not show this to Mr. Football Cody Spencer 

image.png

Does his phone not have the letter A for and, or am I missing something. What an idiotic response. Yes, if you buy season tickets and donate, it gives you all the rights to talk crap about the team because without donors, the athletic department is nothing.

Not a good representation of UNT right there

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 2

1 hour ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Does his phone not have the letter A for and, or am I missing something. What an idiotic response. Yes, if you buy season tickets and donate, it gives you all the rights to talk crap about the team because without donors, the athletic department is nothing.

Not a good representation of UNT right there

Fans have the right to criticize play and performance, especially and specifically towards coaches that get paid millions of dollars by the University. 

When you get beat by 34 points at home in a conference game, and you don’t hear any criticism, then you have  fans that don’t care

• Upvote 6

I respect the heck outta Cody Spencer, but how can he back this?  Odd take from him.

You know who I saw leave the game early yesterday (can’t say for sure why, but probably out of frustration like the rest of the folks leaving early)?   Bowl Champs & All Conference players Derek Thompson & Brelan Chancellor!   Something tells me those 2 may not share the same sentiment.

• Upvote 5

Not mad at Cody at all.  His post tells me he 100% cares about the school.  Isn't that what we want from former players?  To be invested?  I know Cody's take has kinda hijacked the thread about Littrell's record without Graham Harrell ... so I suppose I won't bring up the hot takes on this board when Harrell sucked and needed to go, we didn't need him, we'll do better without him, etc.  Cuz, y'know some "experts" on here have more off-point "hot takes" than Skip Bayless.