Do We Need Another Banner?

MGNation92

4 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

I don't think we will need a banner for Littrell, he is digging his own hole, the banner would be for Wren if he does not take action. 

Exactly King. I expect WB knows what is at stake for both our athletic program and his own AD success.  Save the banner for if he chooses to ignore the realities of our situation.

He doesn't seem to be engaged in the game at all.  He just walks up and down the sidelines looking down at the ground or at the list of things to pick up for home after the game.   Bennet is so much more involved in the game than SL.  In the third quarter we had more yards from UAB penalties than we did from running or passing the ball.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Bennett is a DC, not a HC.  That has been proven in the past.  I think I would turn the team over to Cobbs on an interim basis as there isn't another coach on the staff that I trust to lead the team.

Seth is an OC not a head coach.  Our OC is an Oline coach not an OC. We seem to have too many under qualified people 

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Monkeypox said:

My wife's gonna get a banner to tell me to stop caring.

My wife enjoyed this game much more than smu. Here it was clear we were getting skull F'd from the first drive. I had no anger, it was just comical. It's how I watch the cowboys with a sense of hopelessness.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Moobs said:

How much to fly a banner that says “Hey (opponent name)! Every first down play will be a run up the middle, but you probably already know that!”

Actually, I wish our first play last night was a run up the middle instead of that interception.

• Upvote 2

It seems silly to fly a banner about Seth when he is going too be fired anyway. My concern is Wren. I know this board runs on rumors so I will throw one out there. I am not saying that I believe it, just that I heard it. The athletic department is in disarray due to lack of leadership. If you throw "bull shit"  back at me i will understand. I am no longer close to that department and not in a position to say yea or nay but if a lowly old man like me hears this from a reliable source then I must give it some credence. Say it ain't so, Wren.

• Sad 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 3

1 minute ago, wardly said:

It seems silly to fly a banner about Seth when he is going too be fired anyway. My concern is Wren. I know this board runs on rumors so I will throw one out there. I am not saying that I believe it, just that I heard it. The athletic department is in disarray due to lack of leadership. If you throw "bull shit"  back at me i will understand. I am no longer close to that department and not in a position to say yea or nay but if a lowly old man like me hears this from a reliable source then I must give it some credence. Say it ain't so, Wren.

Hmmm interesting. I know there are several departments that are underperforming (if you could call it that) but that’s an interesting rumor.

• Downvote 1