Fire Him Tonight

All About UNT

Its good to see that the Seth defenders are either turned or cowering to the point they will never publicly support him again.

The real question is, when will the majority of you realize Wren is as much of the problem with where our football program is as Seth is? Prove me wrong...

They both can walk as far as I'm concerned.  If you can't demand accountability from our flagship FBS Football program how can I depend on you to ask any of our programs for accountability?  Frankly if MBB wasn't winning the lot of you would already be asking for his head on a stake.

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 9

7 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Its good to see that the Seth defenders are either turned or cowering to the point they will never publicly support him again.

The real question is, when will the majority of you realize Wren is as much of the problem with where our football program is as Seth is? Prove me wrong...

They both can walk as far as I'm concerned.  If you can't demand accountability from our flagship FBS Football program how can I depend on you to ask any of our programs for accountability?  Frankly if MBB wasn't winning the lot of you would already be asking for his head on a stake.

Wren did not hire Seth!  It was RV.  Quit blaming Wren for a coach he inherited.  Now Wren is guilty of redoing his contract however.  That is not a hanging offense though IMHO.

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

This giant leap you make with Wren is gymnastic-like stretch.  GMG.com: how popular is this opinion?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, greenminer said:

This giant leap you make with Wren is gymnastic-like stretch.  GMG.com: how popular is this opinion?

I need it make it very clear because there are some on this website that seem to think Wren is responsible for hiring Seth and he did not hire him!  RV is to blame for hire.  Please stop blaming Wren.

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Not very.  Seth is not Wren's hire and, based on his hiring history, would not have hired Seth in the first place.  

I'm excited to see who Wren would bring in as head coach. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

Not very when all of his other hires have been home runs & it’s been about 1 hour since this game ended.   Let’s see if Wren was able to cobble together that buyout.  I will say, if Wren let’s Seth see the Marshall game, I might jump on this wagon.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, greengal said:

I need it make it very clear because there are some on this website ghat seem to think Wren is responsible for hiring Seth and he did not hire him!  RV is to blame for hire.  Please stop blaming Wren.

Baker has extended Littrell twice now.   Who cares who was AD originally… Littrell is his hire now.    Do something about it.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

I understand the present frustration, but I think that overall Wren has moved NT athletics into a more positive spot than it was in when he first took over.  There is a huge football success void that is hard to ignore, but I still feel confident in Wren being the one to make a new hire. 

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Probably the best financial decision you could make. You can come up and go to any game you want and still sit in a great seat.

Yeah, but that is cheating the program. Support the program. 

We need people paying for seats. If we had more people paying for seats, we would have more options as a program. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

13 minutes ago, greengal said:

I need it make it very clear because there are some on this website ghat seem to think Wren is responsible for hiring Seth and he did not hire him!  RV is to blame for hire.  Please stop blaming Wren.

17 minutes ago, greengal said:

Wren do not hire Seth!  It was RV.  Quit blaming Wren for a coach he inherited.  Now Wren is guilty of redoing his contract however.  That is not a hanging offense though IMHO.

Mrs. Baker(?) I appreciate your zeal for Wren, and as much as your statements are factually correct, they're answering a question no one was asking. 

Wren may have inherited him, but he's also the one who has kept giving him money and private jet hours. And as much as I love hearing Littrell tell stories about how he and Sonny Dikes hang out at his lakehouse in Oklahoma in the offseason... And as much as I love explaining to people why I waste time, money, and sanity watching UNT football, it's time for WREN to fire the guy. 

If Wren can't fix the problem below him, maybe Wren is the problem. Part of demonstrating how great a leader/manager/executive you are is managing through the issues, not just the successes.

• Upvote 6
  • Lovely Take 1