***Alabame Birmingham vs. UNT OFFICIAL Game thread***

DeepGreen

Don’t think Ruder is a 4.4 guy as advertised. Maybe 4.8.  They talk about him being a sprint and discus champion. I looked up Norton High School. Serves a little over 200 kids over grades 9-12.  Sorry, he needs time to adjust as will Drummond. Big jump from these little schools. 

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Blake Bean ran out of eligibility in 2015 😔 

Well I sat around trying to edit it…. If only the internet actually worked in the stadium. You would think a stadium named after an internet/wifi company would have better reception…. After that post nothing from the internet haha. 

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Well I sat around trying to edit it…. If only the internet actually worked in the stadium. You would think a stadium named after an internet/wifi company would have better reception…. After that post nothing from the internet haha. 

Holy crap the internet in the stadium is god awful. I did find that switching my phone from LTE to 4G helped last time I was there... Also, why in the hell are you still there??? 🤣

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Holy crap the internet in the stadium is god awful. I did find that switching my phone from LTE to 4G helped last time I was there... Also, why in the hell are you still there??? 🤣

I told my son in the middle of the first if we got down by 34 we would leave…. I hung on as long as I could. Now listening in the car. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

I told my son in the middle of the order if we got down by 34 we would leave…. I hung on as long as I could. Now listening in the car. 

I know if I would have went, I definitely would have left by now and went to the square or somewhere to enjoy the Denton that I love and miss. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Don’t think Ruder is a 4.4 guy as advertised. Maybe 4.8.  They talk about him being a sprint and discus champion. I looked up Norton High School. Serves a little over 200 kids over grades 9-12.  Sorry, he needs time to adjust as will Drummond. Big jump from these little schools. 

Looks like 5.2. Looks very slow. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1